RapidRunner: Semi-automated, dynamic, and high-density storage at its best!
Dematic RapidRunner is a Pallet Runner that runs up and down the lanes in a high-density, multiple-deep racking system. Its sole purpose being to transport pallets from one end of the rack to other.
Specially designed by ColbyRACK, our RapidRunner carts run on rails and, can be moved between lanes and beam levels with a forklift.
Benefits of using a Satellite Racking System
- High density, ideal for SKUs with high-stock levels
- Allows better efficiency, freeing up forklift operators’ time
- Suitable for either a first in/first out (FIFO) configuration, last in/first out (LIFO) configuration, or a combination of both
Colby’s Satellite Racking System:
The RapidRunner Satellite Racking System is a state-of-the-art system capable of running up and down lanes, retrieving pallets and bringing them back to the front. Meaning that Colby’s RapidRunner will ensure denser storage and space-efficiency, while also increasing the productivity of forklift drivers, allowing them to perform other tasks while the RapidRunner is shuffling pallets into place.
The RapidRunner Satellite Racking System is the ideal solution for any application where high storage density is a must. It is particularly beneficial in chilled environments, such as freezers. It is also ideal for buffering stock at shipping docks, prior to loading up trucks for delivery.
Why Choose Colby’s Satellite Racking System from Colby Derrimut
At the forefront of the industry, Storwell Storage Solutions Pty Ltd t/as Colby Derrimut has built a reputation synonymous with success.
Colby’s Satellite Rack System includes versatility, durability and safety:
- Rack uprights in a range of widths, depths, and thicknesses
- Versatile range of beam sections, with three or four-tang welded connectors
- Unique diamond-slot profile, providing a stronger and more efficient interlock between upright and beam
- Strong frame bracing
- Racking end protection for safe operation
- Minimising damage with front and rear upright protectors
Colby RackMan Certified
Our software tool , RackMan, allows ColbyRACK product performance to excel. When using RackMan we can guarantee the load capacity and strength of your ColbyRACK system, protecting your staff and your inventory, and offering total peace of mind.
From planning and design, right through to maintenance and your annual rack inspections, Colby Derrimut can provide the services you need to get the most out of your storage investment.
Contact us today firstname.lastname@example.org / 03 9394 1416