Relocating to a different Warehouse? Let us help.
Moving Business premises, much like moving homes, requires a great deal of planning and organisation.
When it comes to moving to a new Warehouse, it is important to consider the following regarding the relocation of your pallet racking:
- Before the move, get an idea of what the new Warehouse racking layout will look like.
- Prepare for the dismantle of your current racking prior to being transported.
- Make a decision as to what racking you are keeping and what you are not
- Transport the Racking to the new Warehouse and install it.
Colby Derrimut can help you every step of the way. How we can help:
- We can design the new Warehouse Racking system as per your specifications.
- We can dismantle your existing racking and relocate it for you.
- For racking you no longer needed, we will make you an offer to take it off your hands.
- Once the racking is relocated, we can install it for you as per the design.
This is an end to end service that will take the stress out of the Racking Relocation process and allow you to concentrate your efforts on other areas.